MANUFACTURING IT SUMMIT MUMBAI 2023
The 22nd Edition Manufacturing IT Summit is a by invite only in-person event exclusively for Technology leaders from leading businesses, institutions and government officials representing India’s manufacturing sector.
- PRE-QUALIFIED IT HEADS : Meet with IT decision-makers from the Manufacturing industry who have been prequalified with a questionnaire to assess their business’s bandwidth and budget.
- PRIOR NOTIFICATION : A database of confirmed buyers with their names, contact information, and requirements will be sent 5 days before the event so that you can cherry pick the ones who are interested in your offerings.
- SPEAKING SLOT : Address the entire audience about your offerings and solutions.
- ONE TO ONE MEETINGS : Guaranteed meetings with your preferred IT decision-makers at the event.
- SPEED NETWORKING : A fun networking activity is the best and quickest way to connect with every buyer and exchange business cards.
- WISHLIST : Please share your preferred list of targeted clients, and we will invite them to the event to assist you in meeting with them.
- BRANDING : Visibility and brand positioning are done through collaboration with the most powerful and influential media outlets, as well as branding before, during, and after the event.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER : Facilitating and enabling one to one pre scheduled meetings at the event.
Purushottam KaushikHead, Centre for Fourth Industrial Revolution, India
World Economic Forum
Amar VariawaCountry Director - Public Affairs, Sustainability & ESG
Michelin India Private Limited
Gopi Thangavel Ph.D, CCISO, CISM, PMP, MCSASenior Vice president
Reliance Industries Limited
Narendra K SainiChief Digital & Data Officer
Payal NanjianiExecutive Coach and Leadership Speaker
Sunit MukherjiHead Lubricant Supply Chain & Operations - India Hub
Rohit GuptaHead Technology Center
Udit PahwaGroup CIO
Kirloskar Management Services Private Limited
A Kirloskar Group Company
ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel India
Pritam ShahGlobal Practice Head
Huseni VohraRegional VP APJ
Himanshu PatelHead of Sales (India & Middle East)
Magic Software Enterprises
Harsha KadimisettyCo-Founder and Chief Executive Officer
Gopal VaidyanathanSenior VP
Reetesh VadodariaRegional Sales Lead
Shripal TrivediEnterprise Solutions Architect
Palo Alto Networks
Patrick BillingsSenior Engineering Architect, Asia Pacific
- LEARN & GROW : At the Manufacturing IT Summit, further your professional development by being a part of the discussions & collaborative workshops changing the industry as we know it.
- SHOWCASE OF DIGITAL & MANUFACTURING SOLUTIONS BY WORLD-CLASS TECHNOLOGY PROVIDERS : Gather practical perspectives from many real-world use-cases shared by the market’s top Innovation & Technology experts, including early adopters and leaders from across the region.
- COLLECTIVE COLLABORATION : We cannot undermine the importance of interacting and learning from one another. Collaborate to build for the future together with industry peers and share experiences.
- SOURCE YOUR MOST RELIABLE PARTNER THROUGH FACE-TO-FACE INTERACTIONS : We understand that the value of a live event comes from the quality of networking opportunities. Connect & Meet one-on-one with global potential partners for tailored guidance to help you achieve your mission-critical business priorities.
- OUTSTANDING RETURN ON INVESTMENT – FOR YOUR TIME SPENT : Whether you’re a seasoned technology or digital expert, Digital Transformation Summit is a guaranteed time-saving, highly informative, accessible & professional business platform.
Industrial Revolution 4.0 - future with agility and resilience
- Systematic adoption of advanced technologies and processes
- Utilizing AI-enabled predictive maintenance systems for self-monitoring and reporting malfunctions in real time
- Impact of IOT on manufacturing businesses allowing them to plan, control, integrate, analyse and optimize processes
3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing Process
- 3D Printing Start up Session: 3D Printing Start up as Business Opportunity
- Using 3D printing for creating greater efficiencies
- Additive Manufacturing – Research & Development, Education and Training
Smart Supply Chain and Logistics Revolution
- Technological innovations to enable greater flexibility to supply chain risk
- Automation of supply chain: Improve efficiency by streamlining processes and low operational costs
- Smart warehouses: Eco-friendly warehouses for best practices of consumption without excessive wastage
End-to-end manufacturing cloud to create future-proof businesses
- New capabilities to enable secure connection of people, assets, workflow
- Enable businesses to be more resilient and better manage future risks and supply chain shocks
- Cloud-enabled businesses can drive increased revenue, enhance reputation, and better manage carbon foot print.