ABOUT MANUFACTURING IT SUMMIT
The year 2022 will be post-revival phase for India’s manufacturing fraternity as industries look at enforcing and implementing IT strategies and emerging tech to get their organizations running at full steam. With the emergence of Industry 4.0, large scale deployment of automation and the ever-increasing use of AI & ML, the IT landscape is evolving towards a contact-less future and the use of digital monetization as a building block in manufacturing. While industries are still making up for the losses incurred from the pandemic, it is safe to point out that the last 2 years have paved the way for hyper-digitization of manufacturing operations. This would require implementation and execution of IT strategies effectively to ensure higher efficiencies and cost optimization.
This conference will bring together over 150+ C-Level Executives, Directors / Heads of Information Technology and practitioners, to discuss the critical technology issues affecting today’s manufacturing industry.
In the post-crisis normal, industries are stepping up their digitization strategies which need to be backed with game-changing technologies to suit their business needs. With an aim to optimize their operations and processes and help them stay ahead of their competition, IT leaders are looking to acquire the right tech solutions.
At this conference, meet pre-qualified group CIOs, CTOs, CDOs, CISOs, Directors of IT, Head of IT, etc; with verified spending budget, and generate lucrative, highly targeted business leads.
Get brand visibility and competitive edge through our pre-event and onsite branding. Showcase your solutions and be assured that you will radically expand your network and interact with new buyers.
- Prior notification of pre-qualified attending decision makers 5 days before the event along with information about their current challenges and technology requirements.
- Guaranteed one to one meetings with the delegates of your choice and a dedicated account manager from Exito to execute these meetings during the event.
- Standalone speaking slot in the agenda to address the entire delegates (in select sponsorship packages).
- Opportunity for a senior management executive to be part of a Panel of your choice as a moderator or as a panelist (in select sponsorship packages).
- Gain brand visibility and a competitive edge to be showcased as the go-to solution provider for the Manufacturing IT leaders.
- Dedicated networking table in the networking area with your branding to have discussions with your prospects.
- Speed networking: to introduce and exchange business cards with all the event attendees.
Satyanarayana KasturiGroup IT Head
Ashok Piramal Group
Pradipta PatroHead of Cyber Security
RPG Group (KEC International Limited)
R N MohantyPresident, Technology
Pidilite Industries Limited
Saurabh TewariDirector & Chief Technology Officer
Dell Technologies, INDIA
Rajeswaran SababathyFounder & CEO
Nitin BhatiaCloud and Software Sales lead
Atanu PramanicJoint President & Chief Information Officer
Hindalco Industries Limited.
Farhan KhanChief Information Officer
Allied Blenders & Distillers Pvt. Ltd.
Rajgopal NayakChief Technology Officer
Metro Brands Limited (formerly Metro Shoes Limited)
Gautam A AnandGeneral Manager & Head
Information Technology, Blue Star Limited
Vinay MorjeVice President - Business IT
Grasim Industries- Aditya Birla Group
Yogesh DadkeAsia Pacific Information Technology Leader
Rohit GuptaHead of Centre, Technology Centre Analytics and Software Engineering
Ritesh ChaudhariHead IT& Digital Business -
India & Pakistan and Head of Digital Innovation-EMEA & INDIA, Henkel Group
Allauddin F. MohamadGlobal Head - Information Technology
camlin fine sciences ltd
Hariharan IyerGroup CIO
Ameya DurveBusiness Head
Udit PahwaHead - Information Technology
Huhtamaki India Ltd
Vikas GuptaCIO & HEAD IT
H-Energy Group of Companies.
Raghu KalidindiManaging Director
Amer HussainSenior Vice President Integrated Supply Chain
Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd
The Mehta Group
- Expand your professional network: Meet the expert industry leaders in innovative virtual formats and get an opportunity to connect with them.
- Influential Industry leaders: Get inspired by our expert industry speakers and gain in-depth knowledge about their current business practices and learn how you can stand out in competitive digital world in post covid era.
- Amazing session content : Get access to presentations shared by the top industry leaders in the manufacturing sector and learn about how they empower their organizations through smart strategies and plans.
- Customized solutions : Gain knowledge about digital solutions from the solution providers from all over the continent and get customized solutions for your organization as per your business requirements.
- Level up with MITS 2022: Get benefitted from each session having deep dive content and actionable insights that would prepare your organization for future by learning smart tips and modern solutions to digital problems.
Unravelling the IT landscape for the manufacturing sector
- Overview of the state of digitization Determining digitization objectives.
- How to prioritize digital transformation while remaining profitable.
- How to successfully lead your company to digital excellence
Edge Computing: Bringing the Capabilities of the Cloud Closer to Smart Factories
- What is edge computing, and why is it necessary in many advanced manufacturing settings?
- Edge computing use cases from diverse areas of smart manufacturing
Overcoming Manufacturing Cybersecurity Hurdles
- Increased security threats brought abut by IT-OT convergence.
- What is the type and level of risk present in smart factories today?
- Building cybersecurity controls in smart factory initiatives.
- Importance of having a damage control strategy in case of attacks.
- Blockchain and its contribution in scaling large scale manufacturing
Data Monetization as a Building Block in Manufacturing
- Asset performance management- Going beyond data collection Implementation and challenges
- Use of industrial IoT or sensor data to analyse and increase the efficiency of manufacturing operations.
- The scope of predictive analytics in optimizing shop floor efficiency and reducing downtime - challenges in its implementation.
- Location-based intelligence - Empowering true supply chain visibility with location-based intelligence. - How it helps in the optimization of assets and resources for better productivity.
- Contribution of AI in the filed of data management
Industry 5.0 the factory of the future
- Role of Robots
- Role of Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
- Sustainability: Is this going to be the core of Industry 5.0
- Industry 5.0 is about finding the optimal balance of efficiency and productivity.
- Implementation: Opportunities and Challenges
The Value of Augmented and Mixed Reality in Manufacturing
- How Augmented and Mixed Reality Help to Manufacture a Better Spacecraft
- Why AR and VR is beneficial in almost every circumstance
Promoting Automation to Achieve New Levels of Productivity & Operational Excellence
- Understanding the importance of automation and investing in it and finding ways to activate automation to gain competitive advantage
- Leveraging technology like AI, ML and additive manufacturing - Is Southeast Asia ready ?
- What are the infrastructural challenges around the implementation?
- Advancement in robotics: Development of Co-bots designed to work directly with humans
What Clients Say
- With a meticulously curated agenda, the Digital Transformation Summit brings you engaging panel discussions, inspiring keynote sessions, and insightful case-studies relevant to your specific challenges
- Digital Transformation Summit is designed to give you a fulfilling event experience through its seamless networking and meeting options.
- The event will house renowned solution providers who will showcase their digital capabilities to support your digital roadmap
- A great mix of industry experts sharing their transformation stories; highlighting their setbacks and success
- Be an active part of crucial discussions pertaining to digitization of various business value chains
- Hear from industry veterans, luminaries and early adopters who will share the best practices, case studies and transformation stories
- Discuss the integrated approach needed to tackle the critical infrastructure requirements
- Understanding the competitive dynamics of technology
- Learn a systematic framework for evaluating, experimenting with, and prototyping your ideas
- Network with industry leaders and peers in innovative virtual formats
- Explore the latest technology solutions that can empower your organization to overcome challenges and expand your capabilities