MANUFACTURING IT SUMMIT INDONESIA 2023
The Manufacturing IT Summit is a by invite only in-person event exclusively for Technology leaders from leading businesses, institutions and government officials representing Indonesia’s manufacturing sector.
Recent data from the Ministry of Industry has indicated that the manufacturing sector has had the largest contribution to its GDP. Indonesia aspires to be a top 10 economy by 2030, with net exports to be its growth engine. The next 15 years is forecasted to be the Golden Age for Indonesia as it will realise a demographic bonus peak.
Accelerating growth of the manufacturing sector is critical, with the Indonesian government planning to implement industry 4.0 through the Ministry of Industry’s Making Indonesia 4.0 roadmap.
Manufacturing IT Summit Indonesia aligns itself with Indonesia’s national goals and is a leading networking conference, gathering the most influential of these technology leaders to explore synergies and discuss today’s biggest technological challenges, fostering deeper collaboration, and generating new ideas.
This conference will bring together over 150 C-Level Executives, Directors, and Heads of Technology, to discuss the critical technology issues affecting today’s manufacturing industry.
- Indonesia is poised to become a future global leader in manufacturing with a strong economic backdrop.
- Indonesian manufacturing will be ranked number 15 among world manufacturing hubs by 2023.
- Indonesia continues to attract investment with its manufacturing sector recording an increase to US$15.4 billion in the first half of 2022 from US$11.2 billion an estimated 40% up compared to the corresponding period of 2021, as conveyed by its Industry Minister Agus Gumiwang Kartasasmita.
- Indonesia’s economy is expected to grow by 5.0% in 2022 and 5.2% in 2023 as domestic demand continues to recover, according to a report by the Asian Development Bank (ADB). Contribution to GDP by the Manufacturing sector in Indonesia increased to 587265.50 IDR Billion in the first quarter of 2022 from 582881.60 IDR Billion in the fourth quarter of 2021.
- Indonesia’s Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI), clocked at an expansive level of 51.7 in August 2022, is indicative of a more stable economic recovery, according to the Finance Ministry’s Fiscal Policy Agency (BKF). Hence, Indonesia’s manufacturing PMI in August 2022 became the highest in the last four months.
- Indonesia is attracting investors who are currently targeting productive sectors, such as the manufacturing industry, compared to other sectors, this encourages the capital-intensive industrial sector for technology transfer and encourages the labor-intensive industrial sector in a bid to increase job vacancies.
- Prior notification of pre-qualified attending decision makers 5 days before the event along with information about their current challenges and technology requirements.
- Speed networking: to introduce and exchange business cards with all the event attendees.
- Guaranteed one-to-one meetings with the delegates of your choice and a dedicated account manager from Exito to execute these meetings during the event.
- Dedicated networking table in the networking area with your branding to have discussions with your prospects.
- Standalone speaking slot in the agenda to address the entire delegates (in select sponsorship packages).
- Opportunity for a senior management executive to be part of a Panel of your choice as a moderator or as a panelist (in select sponsorship packages).
- Gain brand visibility and a competitive edge to be showcased as the go-to solution provider for the IT leaders.
Chairul SalehDirector of Community Development & Entrepreneurship
Coordinating Ministry for Economic Affairs
Republic of Indonesia
Raine Renaldi S.IIPChief of Digital Asset Committee
Republic of Indonesia
Juan KanggrawanHead of Product, Tribe & Data
Indonesia National Ministry (GovTech) and Smart Cities
Republic of Indonesia
Dr. Pratama PersadhaChairman
Communication & Information System Security Research Center
Mochamad James FalahuddinExecutive Director
Indonesia Blockchain Society
Edmund SitumorangHead of Artificial Intelligence Sinarmas Mining
Chief Technology Officer
PT. Asian Bulk Logistics,
Fadli HamsaniGeneral Manager Industrial IoT
Felix SugiantoChief Information Technology
PT. Gunung Raja Paksi, TBK
- Brilliant Content: In-depth, trend-forward sessions – with tons of practical takeaways and ideas to keep you ahead in the technology space.
- Brilliant Speakers: Gain in-depth guidance from expert speakers on fine-tuning the IT needs in your organization.
- Continued Learning: Gain access to speaker presentation slides and recordings, for your company to reference and use in your marketing and business initiatives, year-round.
- Connections : Hundreds of seasoned CIOs, CTOs, CISOs, CDOs, Technology experts, strategists, operations heads, marketers, and more to mingle and connect with. Meet your customers, vendors, expert resources, friends and colleagues of tomorrow.
- Showcase of technology solutions: Gather practical perspectives from many real-world use-cases shared by the market’s leading players, including early adopters and leaders from across the region.
- Network with leading solution providers: As a delegate, you will experience cutting-edge technology from solution providers from around the world that can fulfil your business requirements.
Implementing Advanced Technologies in manufacturing
- How BI enabled by IoT is optimizing operations and is assisting sensible business decisions in the post-crisis normal.
- IoT - Setting up industries to cater for high-mobility operations
- Role of Robots
- Role of Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
Unravelling the IT landscape for the manufacturing sector
- Overview of the state of digitization Determining digitization objectives.
- How to prioritize digital transformation while remaining profitable.
- How to successfully lead your company to digital excellence
Overcoming Manufacturing Cybersecurity Hurdles
- Increased security threats brought about by IT-OT convergence.
- What is the type and level of risk present in smart factories today?
- Building cybersecurity controls in smart factory initiatives.
- Importance of having a damage control strategy in case of attacks.
The Value of Augmented and Mixed Reality in Manufacturing
- How Augmented and Mixed Reality Help to Manufacture a Better Spacecraft
- Why AR and VR is beneficial in almost every circumstance
Revolutionizing Indonoesia's mobility with Electric Vehicles/ Hastening the mobility growth with EV
- The need for charging infrastructure to progress as EV friendly country.
Cloud computing -Essential to the future of Manufacturing Industry
- Cloud adoption in Indonesia, overcoming the challenge of disparate systems and legacy software.
- Formulating the right cloud strategy to optimize your manufacturing processes keeping the organizations business goals in mind.
- How cloud computing enhances agility and expands flexibility.
Data Monetization as a Building block in Manufacturing
- Asset performance management- Going beyond data collection Implementation and challenges
- Use of industrial IoT or sensor data to analyse and increase the efficiency of manufacturing operations .
- Contribution of AI in the filed of data management.
Building a smart logistics & supply chain infrastructure in Indonesia
- Implementation of digital infrastructure to overcome logistics obstacles in logistics sector
- Optimal use of advances technologies to boost efficiency'
- Creating a resilient Supply Chain Network and adopting an agile process to respond to changing demand, supply, and market conditions.
Balancing people, Process & Technology towards Creating an agile organisation
- Having people with right skills - bridging the skill gap
- Restructuring process flows to remove or minimize inefficiencies
- Taking a holistic approach towards transformation
- Adopting technology that is agile, easy to adopt and intuitive.
Automation to achieve new levels of productivity Automated factories:
- How are AI and ML contributing to building smart factories?
- RPA to Hyper automation: Is Indonesia Ready?
- Digital Twins in Manufacturing
- What are the infrastructural challenges around the implementation?
Defence and Aerospace
Plastic and polymers
Oil and Gas
What Clients Say
- With a meticulously curated agenda, the Digital Transformation Summit brings you engaging panel discussions, inspiring keynote sessions, and insightful case-studies relevant to your specific challenges
- Digital Transformation Summit is designed to give you a fulfilling event experience through its seamless networking and meeting options.
- The event will house renowned solution providers who will showcase their digital capabilities to support your digital roadmap
- A great mix of industry experts sharing their transformation stories; highlighting their setbacks and success
- Be an active part of crucial discussions pertaining to digitization of various business value chains
- Hear from industry veterans, luminaries and early adopters who will share the best practices, case studies and transformation stories
- Discuss the integrated approach needed to tackle the critical infrastructure requirements
- Understanding the competitive dynamics of technology
- Learn a systematic framework for evaluating, experimenting with, and prototyping your ideas
- Network with industry leaders and peers in innovative virtual formats
- Explore the latest technology solutions that can empower your organization to overcome challenges and expand your capabilities
Jay Chavez( Chief Operating Officer), Ionics EMS Inc
I found the event very insightful and learnt a lot especially on the case studies in different industries.
Sandy RIT Development Leader (Section Head) Astrido Group
It was a great opportunity to meet executives from many countries and glad to have insights about technologies used in various companies.
Influencing The Influential
Exito is Spanish for ‘success’! We are a business solutions company focused on crafting bespoke solutions and contexts by designing platforms that create new business opportunities for our clients across concepts and industries.