MANUFACTURING IT SUMMIT INDONESIA 2022
Indonesia aspires to be a global top 10 economy by 2030, with net exports to be its growth engine.
- Prior notification of pre-qualified attending decision makers 5 days before the event along with information about their current challenges and technology requirements.
- Speed networking: to introduce and exchange business cards with all the event attendees.
- Guaranteed one-to-one meetings with the delegates of your choice and a dedicated account manager from Exito to execute these meetings during the event.
- Dedicated networking table in the networking area with your branding to have discussions with your prospects.
- Standalone speaking slot in the agenda to address the entire delegates (in select sponsorship packages).
- Opportunity for a senior management executive to be part of a Panel of your choice as a moderator or as a panelist (in select sponsorship packages).
- Gain brand visibility and a competitive edge to be showcased as the go-to solution provider for the IT leaders.
Dr. Satyam PriyadarshyManaging Director IC
Technology Fellow and Chief Data
Pranav BhanageChief Executive Officer
PETRONAS Lubricants (India) Pvt Ltd
Toyota Astra Motor
Mel MigrinoVice President and Group CISO
Jay ChavezSVP & Chief Operating Officer
Ionics EMS Inc
Steven SIM Kok LeongChair, Executive Committee
Dr. Amirudin Abdul WahabCEO
SBT ( TTCSugar)
Tuan Anh PhamGroup CIO
Hadi GanjinehHead of IT, Int Tech & Innovation
Super Energy Corp.
SHASHI MOHAN SINGHHead IT -Singapore & Malaysia
The Coca-Cola Company
Rajnish NarulaBusiness Excellence Director
Ashutosh JaiswalHead - Commercial Digital Enablers (BIG)
May-Ann LimEmeritus Director, Asia Cloud Computing Association
Director, Fair Tech Institute
Col Ts Sazali SukardiSenior Vice President
Sandy RIT Development Leader (Section Head)
Anuruddha JayasenaHead of Merchandising & Planning
Choi & Shins, Vietnam
- Brilliant Content: In-depth, trend-forward sessions – with tons of practical takeaways and ideas to keep you ahead in the technology space.
- Brilliant Speakers: Gain in-depth guidance from expert speakers on fine-tuning the IT needs in your organization.
- Continued Learning: Gain access to speaker presentation slides and recordings, for your company to reference and use in your marketing and business initiatives, year-round.
- Connections : Hundreds of seasoned CIOs, CTOs, CISOs, CDOs, Technology experts, strategists, operations heads, marketers, and more to mingle and connect with. Meet your customers, vendors, expert resources, friends and colleagues of tomorrow.
- Showcase of technology solutions: Gather practical perspectives from many real-world use-cases shared by the market’s leading players, including early adopters and leaders from across the region.
- Network with leading solution providers: As a delegate, you will experience cutting-edge technology from solution providers from around the world that can fulfil your business requirements.
INDUSTRY 4.0 REVOLUTION: TRANSFORMING MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY IN THE POST COVID WORLD
- IOT: gateway to transformation; role in integration, data intelligence, cost-effectiveness and improved visibility
- Automated factories:
- How AI and ML are contributing to build smart factories?
- RPA to Hyper automation: Is Africa Ready?
- Advent of cobots: Advantages and challenges.
- Digital Twins in Manufacturing
- Major challenges faced in implementation of Industry 4.0 and experts advice to overcome it
- Your views about evolution of Industry 4.0 to Industry 5.0.
OVERCOMING MANUFACTURING CYBERSECURITY HURDLES
- Increased security threats brought about by IT-OT convergence
- What is the type and level of risk present in smart factories today ?
- Building cybersecurity controls in smart factory initiatives
- Importance of having a damage control strategy in case of attacks.
- Blockchain and its contribution in scaling large scale manufacturing
DATA MONETIZATION AS A BUILDING BLOCK IN MANUFACTURING
- Asset performance management- Going beyond data collection Implementation and challenges
- Use of industrial IoT or sensor data to analyse and increase the efficiency of manufacturing operations
- The scope of predictive analytics in optimizing shop floor efficiency and reducing downtime - challenges in its implementation
- Location-based intelligence
- Empowering true supply chain visibility with location-based intelligence.
- How it helps in the optimization of assets and resources for better productivity.
Contribution of AI in the filed of data management
MANAGING CYBER RISKS & ADOPTION OF CLOUD COMPUTING IN AFRICA'S MANUFACTURING SECTOR
- Major concerns when it comes to the adoption of cloud technology
- Addressing piracy and cyber crime threats brought about by cloud adoption.
- National digital strategies which ensures data security and IP protection.
- Development of risk based cyber security system
- Building risk based management systems to ensure operational security
CLOUD COMPUTING - ESSENTIAL TO THE FUTURE OF MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
- Cloud adoption in Southeast Asia overcoming the challenge of disparate systems and legacy software.
- Cloud adoption serving as a base for facilitating innovation and paving the way for further digitization.
- Formulating the right cloud strategy to optimize your manufacturing processes keeping the organizations business goals in mind.
- How cloud computing enhances agility and expands flexibility. Addressing the security concerns.
PROMOTING AUTOMATION TO ACHIEVE NEW LEVELS OF PRODUCTIVITY & OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
- Understanding the importance of automation and investing in it and finding ways to activate automation to gain competitive advantage
- Leveraging technology like AI, ML and additive manufacturing - Is Southeast Asia ready ?
- What are the infrastructural challenges around the implementation?
- Advancement in robotics: Development of Cobots designed to work directly with humans
What Clients Say
- With a meticulously curated agenda, the Digital Transformation Summit brings you engaging panel discussions, inspiring keynote sessions, and insightful case-studies relevant to your specific challenges
- Digital Transformation Summit is designed to give you a fulfilling event experience through its seamless networking and meeting options.
- The event will house renowned solution providers who will showcase their digital capabilities to support your digital roadmap
- A great mix of industry experts sharing their transformation stories; highlighting their setbacks and success
- Be an active part of crucial discussions pertaining to digitization of various business value chains
- Hear from industry veterans, luminaries and early adopters who will share the best practices, case studies and transformation stories
- Discuss the integrated approach needed to tackle the critical infrastructure requirements
- Understanding the competitive dynamics of technology
- Learn a systematic framework for evaluating, experimenting with, and prototyping your ideas
- Network with industry leaders and peers in innovative virtual formats
- Explore the latest technology solutions that can empower your organization to overcome challenges and expand your capabilities